Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Little Rayleigh

I just thought I would add a couple of pictures of little miss and a video of her walking for all to enjoy! She is a very happy, curious and determined little girl. Her brothers better watch out because before long she will be right by their side getting into everything and being that pesky little sister who won't leave them alone. She loves her brothers and always wants to be right there by their side.
I turned my back for a brief minute and this is what I found when I turned around. She was trying to climb out at this point, she was further back. She is always right there when I do dishes, usually pulling everything out as I am trying to put it in.

This was last night, she is a climber and wants to get onto everything. She is very determined and usually does get to what she is aiming for.


Rayleigh walking! She has taken just a few steps with our help and prodding, but she is more and more getting up on her own and trying it herself. It wont be long before she is running with her brothers!

No comments: