Monday, October 27, 2008

A day at the park

I thought I would start off by showing some pictures of the boys. We have a cute little park by us and we decided to take the boys for a picnic about a month ago. The park has a littel pond that is full of ducks, and the boys loved it! They fed them all of the bread we had plus half of their lunch. Logan and Dalton were a little skiddish of them at first but, of course Kaleb had no reservations at all. He chased them all over the place and would feed them right out of his hand. He even fell in a couple of times while trying to get closer to them. Good thing it was still 80 and the water was not deep at the banks. I don't know what I will do with that boy, he is fearless! Enjoy the pictures!
Whoops! I fell in!






When Kaleb ran out of food he tried sharing his juice.





No comments: