Monday, December 8, 2008

2 weeks already?!?!

I cannot believe it has already been 2 wks since Rayleigh was born. Time is really going by too fast, or it could be that I haven't slept much so the days are just running together. We had her 2 wk appt on Friday and she is doing well. She is not an eater at all, she eats between 1-3 oz every 3-4 hours, so different than the boys who started out at 4oz every 2-3 hours. So with her light eating habits I wasnt surprised to find out that she has not gained any weight since leaving the hospital, she is still 6lbs 13oz, but she has grown 2 inches to 20.5 in. She really is a great baby. The only problem we are having is she has her days and nights confused so that means no sleep for me, but as Dusty says, we can sleep when we are dead. But, boy can it really wear you down! The boys are still so in love with her. I spend a lot of my time telling them to leave her alone. They always want to touch her and kiss her. Kaleb is the only one who really leaves her alone for the most part. He will give her hugs and kisses but really just isnt impressed by her like the other two. Dalton is my big helper, he is always trying to find ways to help with her be it throwing away dirty diapers to making sure she has her passy when she starts to fuss. We really are blessed to have her a part of our family and to have such wonderful, loving boys. Here are some pictures to enjoy.













This was her first bath, I was surprised she didnt fuss more.


Dalton was my photographer for this picture.














3 comments:

Wachsmann Family said...

Such sweet photos of them all! I am sure she will not have to walk or get anything for herself until she is at least 2 if not more. So sweet that they are so helpful with her. Hope to see you all at Christmas.

Kelly said...

Love the pictures!! She is so cute! Oh, I'll be praying for more sleep...that is SO the hardest part of all of this. I think I'm already dreading that part : )

Justin and Keri said...

Those pictures are so cute! The face she is making in the sink is precious. Just wanna kiss those little baby lips! And the profile pic...priceless. I'm so happy for you. You are so blessed. How are you feeling?
Love and miss,
Keri