Monday, November 10, 2008

Qucik update

Just wanted all to know there is still no baby. I am still having contractions but they had tapered off a bit. Dusty wouldn't let me walk or do things to keep them going and strengthen them because he was afraid of the wrath of Nana if I had the baby before she arrived. She is here now so he says I can do whatever I want, and I have been. I have been staying super busy today doing things I probably shouldn't but am ready to meet her and get my body back. I will try and get on before we head to the hospital, whenever that may be.

4 comments:

Justin and Keri said...

Woo hoo! So excited. Can't wait!
Love,
Keri

Kelly said...

Yippee....can't wait to hear about miss Rayleigh! Glad your mom is there....will keep checking : )
Kelly

Wachsmann Family said...

Just checking in to see if Rayleigh has arrived. Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Kelly said...

Ok Diana...I know your busy and all with 3 boys, and 9mos pregnant, and busy cooking/cleaning/nesting and whatever else women do when they're 9mos pregnant....but I was thinking....you should update this thing EVERY DAY! Maybe even every couple hours so we can know how you're doing. I know, I know....I just want you to be ok and can't WAIT to hear about the new arrival!!!! Maybe you're not as addicted to blogging as I am. I know I'm trying to be a good steward of my time...like right now, I need to go to church : ) Will check in later.
Love you guys.