Friday, November 7, 2008

Will this be the weekend Rayleigh makes her debut?

So, I just wanted to write a quick update. I went to the doctor yesterday and I dialated just a little more, now at 2.5 cm, but my cervix has ripened quite a bit, went from 0 to 80% in a week and she is engaged. I have had contractions about 10-15 minutes apart all day and they are begining to become a little stronger. Rayleigh may just decide to make her grand appearance this weekend. If this is the case, I am more than ready. I will try to keep you updated and write a note before we head to the hospital if I can.
Also, pics of the boys halloween will be coming soon. I need Dusty's help and he has been working crazy hours this week. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

YEAH!! Praying for yall..I'll keep checking. Is the hospital far from your house??